February 13, 2015

Looking Forward to Summer!



This picture was taken right after JUNO. Since then, we have had 2 more storms pile snow on us, and this weekend we are bracing for another Blizzard!

WE ARE SO OVER SNOW!!!! And we are really looking forward to Summer! Especially because of the return of the Summer Adventure Club. That's why, even though it may seem early to be planning your summer, I am opening registration TODAY. Just trying to keep our thoughts SUNNY!

I am so excited to read the books selected and lead the activities planned for the club, I can hardly stand to wait....But right now, we are also very excited about Valentine's Day and February Vacation and a trip to Florida. Woohoo! So, I should probably go get ready for tomorrow's celebration of LOVE.

I hope that you weather this storm well and have a terrific break from school!



Happy Love Day,

Ashley